The National Executive Committee shall possess and exercise such powers of the National Council as may be delegated to it by the National Council. The National Executive Committee shall:
- Advance and promote through advocacy the objectives and purposes of Rahnuma.
- Undertake resource mobilization for Rahnuma.
- Review the Rahnuma Annual Report and Financial Statements each year, and make recommendations to the National Council in order to facilitate the National Council’s consideration and approval thereof.
- Recommend to the National Council the budget and any re-appropriation of the budget according to the funds received.
- Frame Bye-Laws, Rules and Regulations for Rahnuma for consideration by the National Council.
- Propose amendments in the Constitution, Bye-Laws, Rules and Regulations for consideration by the National Council.
- Consider and approve financial and management regulations and amendments thereof, which govern the affairs of Rahnuma.
- Receive and review reports from the Chief Executive Officer on the implementation of the approved Annual Programme and Budget and follow-up of decisions of the National Council and work of such Advisory Committees as are established.
- Appoint Chief Executive Officer and determine his/her terms of service.
- The functions of the NEC have since been delegated to President Rahnuma-FPAP during the interim period of meetings.
- Approval of conducting officer for election year for NC, RC and RCC.
Stay informed on our latest news!